Lead Game Designer - Global Brand - London!!
Games Jobs - Game Design - England
|Job Title||Lead Game Designer - Global Brand - London!!|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Job Description||Lead Game Designer - Global Brand - Mobile - London!!
My client is an entertainment company with offices around the world responsible for one of the leading brands in video games, mobile apps and many more! My client is looking for an amazing Lead Game Designer to lead the creative vision and design for one of their exciting new mobile titles!
The successful Lead Game Designer will become an integral part of an exciting and innovative studio building and leading a team of creative designers.
• Working with the Product Lead and production team to translate the creative vision into a long-term product roadmap.
• Providing creative and games design direction for content releases with a focus on delighting our players with a magical and fun experience.
• Designing core systems and game mechanics.
• Defining features post-launch with a clear understanding of impact on retention/monetization, working closely with a Project Manager to effectively push them into content releases.
• Observing and analysing user testing and analytics to recommend design solutions and improve/fix design features during the life of the product as a service.
• Leading the design team, providing mentoring, coaching and day-to-day direction.
• Clear and concise communication of the product vision to team members, product owners, senior management and other relevant key stakeholders.
• Building a collaborative environment for idea generation, leveraging the entire team.
• Remaining current on industry trends including new game genres/types, new game design methodologies and techniques, new and emerging business models and monetization paradigms and emerging platforms especially smartphone, tablet and social networking.
• Demonstrable industry experience in a senior game design capacity, specifically working on Mobile and Tablet platforms.
• Successfully shipped 2+ games
• Excellent creative writing skills including proven ability to write detailed technical design documentation and maintain it throughout the development cycle
• Broad knowledge of player behaviours, motivations and profiles
• Broad knowledge and passion for the games industry with an ability to identify trends relevant to the product.
• Excellent creative writing skills including proven ability to write detailed technical design documentation and maintain it throughout the development cycle.
• Broad knowledge of, and passion for, the games sector.
• Ability to both conceptualize and implement game ideas using various tools and technology.
• Excellent analytical, facilitation and organizational skills.
• Strong leadership abilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be a part of a hugely successful entertainment company whilst creating innovative and new IP. If you are an ambitious Lead Designer and you would like to find out more, please APPLY NOW!!
|Salary||Dependent on Experience!|
|Location||London, Greater London, SouthEast, England, England|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534326658.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|