Junior iOS Developer Mobile games/apps - Hot Start-Up!
|Job Title||Junior iOS Developer Mobile games/apps - Hot Start-Up!|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Game Design|
|Location||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, EastAnglia, England, England|
|Job Description||Junior iOS Developer- Mobile games / apps - Hot Start-Up!!
My Cambridge-based client is a rapidly growing digital start-up and due to an exceptional growth period in the past 12 months, they are now looking to expand their incredibly talented team. The ideal iOS Developer is expected to have proven experience within a similar role, as you will be required to play an integral part in developing products for their global clients. Proficiency with app/mobile games development, including strong programming skills (Objective-C, CV/C++ and Java) is essential.
This role will report to the Senior Developer, working alongside a fun and creative team to design and implement new technology features, in order to effectively support projects in operation. You will be expected to deliver high-quality online libraries and online technologies and will be expected to play an important role in the overall creation of their projects.
In return, you will be offered an amazing remuneration package and other awesome benefits, not to mention one of the England``s culturally vibrant places to work…!!
- A minimum 2+ years mobile development experience with iOS, Android etc
- Solid programming skills and knowledge using Objective-C, C/C++ or Java
- Successful publication of at least one app/product/game
- Excellent written, verbal and organisational skills
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with very strong work ethic and co-operation
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- Broad knowledge and passion for the mobile games/app industry
- Experience using OpenGL would be a massive plus
To apply for this position please forward your CV to SGill@creative.personnel.co.uk
|Salary||£22000 - £30000 per annum|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534311277.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|