Great new role - TOOLS PROGRAMMER - Oxford!
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - England
|Job Title||Great new role - TOOLS PROGRAMMER - Oxford!|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||Tools Programmer - Global Games Company!!
Our UK based client is one of the world-leading online game developers and a fantastic opportunity arisen to join their incredibly successful and expanding programming team. The ideal Tools Programmer is expected to have proven experience within a similar role of tools programming, be an exceptionally creative problem solver and always shows high levels of enthusiasm and a talent for creating great software.
This role will report to the Senior Tools Programmer, working alongside him or her to determine the requirements for tools in order to effectively support the game title(s) in production. As a Tools Programmer, you will have line management responsibility for a team of technical artists and tools programmers. You will play an integral part working alongside artists and engineers to design and implement new software features and applications.
In return, you will be offered a fantastic remuneration package, plus plenty of excellent benefits…and opportunities to train further!!
- A minimum 3+ years programming experience in the games industry
- Successfully shipped at least 2 titles
- Solid experience in a variety of programming languages and technologies (C#, C++, Lua, MEL Python etc) suited to developing tools applications in an effective manner.
- Proven experience of contribution to a successful project or product in the past
- Broad knowledge and passion for the mobile games industry
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for finding patterns and actionable conclusions in key metrics data
- Strong time-management skills, with ability to focus on priorities, whilst managing multiple projects
- Self-motivated, team player with very strong work ethic and cooperation
- Excellent written and verbal skills
Desirable skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, Business Management, Engineering or Mathematics
- Experience with common modelling / texturing / animation techniques would be advantageous
- A good understanding of UI design
- Broad knowledge and passion for the games industry
To apply for this position please forward your CV to
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Location||Oxford, Oxfordshire, SouthEast, England, England|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534315595.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|