Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - England
|Job Title||Graphics Programmer|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||Graphics Programmer
If you are looking to get your claws stuck in to next gen AAA development then your hunt is over!
My client is a leading Independent game studio based in the capital of the world otherwise known as London!!! Already an established name in the industry, producing a world renowned AAA title, they are now looking to expand the studio and are on the look out for talented individuals to join the team. It’s an exciting time to join the studio, as they are about to embark on yet another well known and highly popular AAA title.
As a Graphics Programmer, you will be responsible for implementing and optimizing rendering features for our games on PC and consoles (Xbox One and PS4). Reporting to the Lead Core Tech Programmer, you will work with the programming team on building and maintaining the rendering engine and contribute to the associated tools and pipelines. You will apply your knowledge of modern rendering techniques and ablity to write and optimize shaders in order to implement cutting edge graphics features and squeeze as much power out of the hardware as possible.
• Practical and demonstrable professional experience with graphics programming in a modern game engine, with at least 1 shipped game on a current-gen or next-gen console
• Experienced and proficient in C++ and shader languages
• Able to optimize and debug shader assembly code
• Experience with multi-processor architectures
• Strong Math skills
• Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Maths related field.
• Knowledge of Unreal Engine 3 or Unreal Engine 4 at the engine level
• Experience with DirectX 11 and console proprietary API
• Experience with compute shaders is a plus
• Experience with multi-threaded rendering
• Familiar with Data-Oriented Design
• Knowledge of C#
• Experience working in small focused teams
• Knowledge of technical documentation and testing
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic studio working with all the latest technologies, who are passionate and driven to make exciting games. Not only this but they offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package for the right candidate.
|Salary||£30000 - £45000 per annum|
|Location||Bromley, Greater London, South East, England, England|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534435179.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|