Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - England
|Job Title||Games Programmer|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||Games Programmer - Oxford - Big £££!!
My client is a leading games company focused on creating innovative, high-quality titles currently looking for Games Programmer to work at their offices in Oxford. The successful Games Programmer will contribute to the creation of robust and well designed code.
• Minimum of 2 years industry experience of C++ programming,
• At least 1 shipped title and experience of a full production lifecycle,
• Very good understanding of C++ and OOD
• Good understanding of Vector, Algebra and 3D Mathematics.
• Contribute to the maintenance of the code quality across the team,
• Author technical designs and other documentation as required,
• Estimating code tasks and assignments, and adhering to SCRUM methodologies.
• Experience in mobile and social game development,
• Knowledge of Adobe Flash and ActionScript,
• Experience of PHP and web-server development,
• Knowledge of 3D animation technology.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be a part of a hugely successful entertainment company. So, if you’re interested in the above role please APPLY NOW and/or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Location||Oxford, Oxfordshire, SouthEast, England, England|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534338240.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|