Fantastic Opportunity for Network Programmers in GAMES!
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - England
|Job Title||Fantastic Opportunity for Network Programmers in GAMES!|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||Network Programmer - Bromley / Kent
My client is an exciting games developer of genre-leading AAA titles. They are currently looking for an extremely talented Network who will be responsible for developing the core systems that enable players around the world to share great gameplay moments, and ultimately build a strong community around the studio’s games. As a Network Programmer you will be working within our CoreTech department and closely interact with Design and Gameplay teams working on high profile AAA titles.
• Create and maintain the core network layer
• Contribute to the development of online in-game systems (player lobby, player profiles, achievements, savegames, user-facing and developer-facing stat gathering and reporting systems)
• Contribute to the development of online community tools and services like matchmaking and social media integration.
• Experienced with Network programming
• Low level network programming such as UDP, TCP protocols, NAT etc.
• Experience with RESTful APIs
• Solid C++ and Object Oriented Programming
• Familiarity with Unreal Engine 3
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevent field
• Knowledge of Data-Oriented Design
• FPS/Shooter games experience
• Understanding of Engine, Gameplay and UI programming
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the most recognizable Games studio’s in the UK! To find out more about this opportunity, please APPLY NOW! and/or send your CV directly to email@example.com
|Salary||£45000 per annum|
|Location||Bromley, Greater London, South East, England, England|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534439189.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|