Experienced Tools Programmer – Birmingham – Big £££ !!
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - England
|Job Title||Experienced Tools Programmer – Birmingham – Big £££ !!|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||Experienced Games Tools Programmer - Birmingham - Up to £40,000
My client is a multi-award winning games studio currently seeking an experienced Games Tools Programmer to work at their offices in Birmingham. The successful experienced Games Tools Programmer will be fluent in C++ and C# and will contribute to the development and maintenance of bespoke content creation tools and pipelines to the highest standards.
Day to day responsibilities:
• Developing & maintaining
• Researching new technology, techniques and ideas.
• Providing support a large team of artists and designers using the tools.
• Reporting to Project Leads.
• Experience of asset pipeline design and implementation.
• Experience leading teams with a clear focus on providing support to users.
• Experience of writing small standalone tools for data conversion or batch processing would be advantageous.
• A good degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as games, computer science, maths or engineering.
• Experience using version control software.
• Ability to write clear and maintainable code
• Experience with console and PC platforms.
• 3D Studio Max, SDK or Max Script development.
• Scripting language experience.
• Strong 3D maths skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be a part of a hugely successful entertainment company. So, if you’re interested in any of the above role, or know some who may be… please feel free to get in touch (or pass our information on).
|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Location||Birmingham, West Midlands, WestMidlands, England, England|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534354176.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|