Core Technology Programmers
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - England
|Job Title||Core Technology Programmers|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||Core Technology Programmers - Cambridge - Up to £45,000
My client is an award winning games developer based in the UK who is currently seeking experienced Core Technology Programmers with at least 3 years of industry experience to join their Cambridge offices. The successful Core Technology Programmers will be allocated in various technology and tools areas such as: 3D graphics, audio, physics, networking, AI, platform specific level code and optimization, and they will work on various cutting-edge projects covering a range of genres.
• Good knowledge of C++ and object oriented programming.
• Solid track record in Computer Science, Math or Physics
• Specialisation in any of the following disciplines: networking, 3D graphics and shaders, animation, physics, AI, audio, low-level code and optimization.
• Familiarity with Xbox 360, PS3 development, Networking or Multi-Threading
• Experience in DirectX graphics, console tool chains, GUI APIs, Lua or ASM are also beneficial.
If you want to be part of a dynamic, creative and pleasurable environment, and work with cutting edge technology on the leading game consoles then APPLY NOW and/or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||Up to £50,000 !!!|
|Location||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, EastAnglia, England, England|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534336831.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|