Contract UI Programmer - DOE - AAA Games Studio!!
|Job Title||Contract UI Programmer - DOE - AAA Games Studio!!|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Location||West Midlands, , WestMidlands, England, England|
|Job Description||UI Programmer - West Midlands - 6 months - dependent on experience!!
I am currently seeking established UI programmers for a successful AAA games company. The successful UI Programmer will work closely with the creative teams, you will for create and maintain the user interface for a console title.
The ideal UI Programmer will have experience working with cutting edge user interfaces with past experience on console, bringing visual concepts to life.
- Good C++ and software architecture skills.
- Experience in C#, XAML and WPF is an advantage.
- An excellent understanding of user interface design.
- Strong analytic skills with a close attention to detail, methodical and organised.
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively.
- Experience of working with cross discipline teams.
This is an opportunity to work alongside a highly experienced team in a role that will see you contribute significantly to the success of our future AAA projects.
So if you are an experienced UI programmer with games industry experience, preferably on console, please get in touch to find out more or APPLY NOW!
|Salary||Dependent on Experience!|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534328634.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|