Audio Programmer - Urgent Position - Top Games Company!
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - England
|Job Title||Audio Programmer - Urgent Position - Top Games Company!|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||Audio Games Programmer - Leamington Spa - Up to £50,000 !!
A leading AAA games studio is now seeking a Audio Engineer with strong C++ programming skills and a passion for games to join there studio. The successful Audio Engineer will be able to apply excellent audio programming knowledge to top-class games.
* Designing and developing audio systems & architecture.
* Liase with Designers to ensure that designs are fully fleshed out and understood by all parties
* Feature estimation and reporting to Team Lead
* Fluent C++
* Experience in Audio Engineering
* A good degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as games, computer science, maths or audio engineering.
* Experience using version control software, Perforce or similar
* Ability to write clear and maintainable code
* Experience using Wwise
* Knowledge of DSP programming
* Knowledge of Granular Synthesis
* Experience of development on console and PC platforms
* Good industry track record, such as previously published products
Do you want to be a part of a very successful and expanding team of driven individuals, working on cutting edge technology, then please APPLY NOW! And/or send your CV directly to amccoy(at)creative personnel.co.uk
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Location||Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, WestMidlands, England, England|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534344246.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|