***Exciting NEW role for Senior Unreal Game Artists ***
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - England
|Job Title||***Exciting NEW role for Senior Unreal Game Artists ***|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||Senior Unreal Game Artist
£40,000 - 50,000 DoE
My client is an exciting young studio with a successful track record of PC, Xbox One, PS4 titles. They are currently looking for an extremely talented and experienced Senior Unreal Game Artist with solid Unreal experience. The successful Senior Unreal Game Artist will ll be working alongside the Lead Artist creating the next big multiplatform F2P franchise.
• Build high and low poly models using the latest modeling techniques.
• Creation of realistic texture maps and materials (PBR).
• Rig and animate mechanical objects.
• Produce convincingly plausible sci-fi visual effects (Cascade and Maya/Max).
• Mentor Junior artists.
• At least 5 years of commercial games experience.
• Familiarity with modelling, lighting, texturing/shading, rendering, rigging, skinning, in-game physics and special effects.
• Solid Unreal Engine skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Unreal Games Artist to work with a highly successful, ambitious and driven team of Games Industry professionals. So, if you’re interested in the above role, or know some who may be… please APPLY NOW! and/or send your CV directly to email@example.com
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Location||Guildford, Surrey, South East, England, England|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534432653.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|