*** GREAT NEW ROLE for GAMES UI Programmers ***
Games Jobs - IT / Technical Support - England
|Job Title||*** GREAT NEW ROLE for GAMES UI Programmers ***|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||Games UI Programmer
Up to £45,000
My client is an award winning games studio currently seeking an experienced Games UI Programmer to join their offices in Cirencester. The successful Games UI Programmer will have at least 4 years of commercial experience..
• Take an active part in the game design process working with designers and other development departments.
• Test and refine GUI features during the development process.
• Work with other programmers to interface with all project subsystems exposing data to the GUI.
You will have:
• Excellent C++ programming skills.
• Solid understanding of how GUI and gameplay systems are implemented.
• Experience with object-oriented design, data-driven systems and their implementation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Games UI Programmer to work with a highly successful, ambitious and driven team of Games Industry professionals. So, if you’re interested in the above role, or know some who may be… please APPLY NOW! and/or send your CV directly to email@example.com
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Location||Cirencester, Gloucestershire, South West, England, England|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Creative Personnel using their internal reference 100037534429240.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|