Senior AI Programmer
Games Jobs - Programming - Birmingham
|Job Title||Senior AI Programmer|
|Skills Required||AI / Artificial Intelligence|
|Job Description||<a>General Overview of the position:
• Use substantial experience to design, implement and document code modules to the required standards and assist in agreeing timescales with the line manager. Additionally coaching and mentoring of junior staff in programming and technical techniques. Main duties and responsibilities: Design Code
• Working from requirements delegated by line manager, develop a detailed specification to be agreed and signed off by Line Manager.
• Working with the agreed specification develop a schedule, to be agreed and signed off by the line manager, for Implementation and Test.
• Identify and report additional tasks over and above the delegated work, that will aid the projects schedule and/ or quality. Implementation and Testing of Code
• Working from agreed specification and schedule, implement code to the required standards.
• Notify Line Manager of any changes arising in agreed specification and schedule.
• Ensure all code is produced in line with the projects agreed coding standards.
• Report progress to Line Manager and inform them of any implementation issues and suggest solutions promptly.
• Test all code against specification to ensure it performs as required.
• Fix any bugs identified in owned code, either through own testing or by QA.
• Assist in fixing bugs across the project
• Working with other team members to resolve issues identified in implementation. Documentation
• Ensure all code is documented in line with relevant procedures.
• Ensure any software designed for use by a customer is fully documented in a useable help file. Staff Development and Management
• Coaching and Mentoring of junior staff in coding and technical techniques.
• Staff management as detailed in Specialisations below.
• Liase with external service providers as required. </a>
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Change Job using their internal reference 778SAIP .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|