- Front-end web development: coding and optimizing Blizzard Entertainment websites and web based applications.
- Web design: Supervise and contribute to creation and localization of visual content updates for Blizzard Entertainment sites, Battle.net, and related web-based applications.
- Manage, coach, and mentor a team of 5 front-end specialists and web designers.
- Set up priorities for the release schedule in coordination with project managers.
- Responsible for meeting key project milestones.
- Create promotional assets, animated banners, email templates, and internal tools for online campaigns and marketing actions.
- Participate in the deployment of technical updates or upgrades, in cooperation with quality assurance, web administrators, and the US-based web development team.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in front-end engineering or web design
- Strong skills in creating websites using HTML5 / CSS3
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in communicating with international teams
- Fluency in English
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, strong graphic-design skills and artistic sense
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban…)
- Knowledge of project management software, such as, Jira or equivalent
- Previous team management experience
- Experience with Xhtml, ActionScript, XSL / XML, Freemarker, Flash development
- Passion for gaming and in-depth knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment games
Please go to jobs.blizzard.com to apply: http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/careers/posting.html?id=13000G5