Associate Game Project Manager, Battle.net
Games Jobs - Production - Paris
|Job Title||Associate Game Project Manager, Battle.net|
|Job Category||Producer,Project Manager|
|Job Description||Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an associate project manager to join the operations team. The ideal candidate has experience in dealing with multiple departments, each with their own priorities and milestones and will work closely with the game project managers.
• Act as a point of contact and support the dedicated Senior Game Project Manager Battle.net with all EU & LatAm Battle.net projects and ensure their success
• Facilitate workflow processes for Battle.net projects involving a global audience
• Facilitate and streamline global processes established by Battle.net
• Support EU / LatAm projects and general priorities and goals during global prioritization of projects
• Facilitate communication between teams in the US, EU and LatAm regarding business, functional, and creative requirements
• Gather documents and information to organize EU & LatAm business, functional, and creative requirements for Battle.net development projects with all department leads and deliver them to appropriate production resource(s) in US
• Maintain understanding of all global game development projects.
• Participate in weekly meetings with EU & LatAm functional and department heads to review status and deliverables
• Evaluate risk and proactively ensure that all redundancies are in place to counteract potential issues
• Experience with project management methodologies
• Good understanding of technical processes and flows, in particular with regards to database and web development technologies
• Fluent in English
• Skilled in verbal and written communication
• Proficient IT and Microsoft Office skills
• Skilled in risk assessment and management
• Strong knowledge of all Blizzard Entertainment franchises
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Experience implementing process or training staff in new work methods
• Expertise in Microsoft Project, issue tracking software, and other online project management tools
• Bachelor's Degree
Applications via www.jobs.blizzard.com only.
Applicants must submit (i) a cover letter, (ii) and a resume. Both documents must be in English. Only submissions with cover letters will be considered.
|Salary||not disclosed, relocation provided|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Blizzard Entertainment (Europe) using their internal reference 1400052.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|