||Blizzard Entertainment Europe is looking for a pricing analyst, e-commerce to join the marketing communication team. This person will be responsible for updating product prices on pricing tools and coordinating execution of promotional campaigns with internal teams.
This position will report to marketing communication manager.
- Responsible for pricing on Blizzard’s online channels such as the Battle.net store and Heroes of the Storm.
- Responsible for online promotions and product pricing implementation and analysis.
- Develop, input, maintain, and successfully execute a calendar of promotional actions.
- Project management of promotional asset creation and localization and quality assurance.
- Updating and maintaining content management systems (CMS) with prices, assets, and web content.
- Follow-up of country and region-specific requirements, in coordination with web services.
- Provide weekly results analysis, reporting and recommendations, in coordination with brand marketing.
- Tool and process streamlining and development with Battle.Net teams.
- Develop and maintain key contacts with brand marketing, Battle.Net and web services.
- Provide regular feedback to management on competitor actions, local-market evolution and key opportunities.
- Bachelor degree in data science or a similar field or relevant work experience in a similar web marketing , monetization, or e-commerce role
- Strong numerical and data entry skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Project management skills, with experience coordinating plans across multiple teams
- Experience developing and localizing online promotional assets
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation
- Strong spoken and written English
- Experience working on micro-transaction business models with experience developing and maintaining pricing matrix
- Similar experience at a free-to-play games publisher or online store
- Experience working with CMS, and proprietary tools
- Knowledge of French and other European languages
- Passion for video gaming and Blizzard Entertainment games
Please apply by using our online application system here: http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/careers/posting.html?id=14000EJ