||Database Programmer Berlin (m/f)
Division: Development / Engineering
Reference Number: B56040
- Solve technical problems and provide guidance for business teams
- Collaborate closely with art and design team members to deliver polished, visually impressive, and optimized work.
- Perform enhancements and bug fixes as required.
- Define, design and implement approaches to perform initial loads and ongoing refreshes of the database systems.
- Ensure good communication with team members and provide status reports to Project Manager.
- Optimizing existing projects and developing new innovative software for future projects.
- Define and execute data validation routines.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Very good database experience (MySql, Postgres, or others)
- Expert knowledge of C++
- Very good experience with NoSQL databases (Riak, Casandra)
- Very good experience with 3D rendering / visualization
- Good AI programming experience
- Experience with plug-in programming with Articy Draft.
- You have at least 3 years experience working with databases
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent training and experience.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English and possess excellent communication skills.
- A fresh, open-minded and international atmosphere
- Space for ideas and initiative
- Teamwork and a clear and short decision-making policy
- Environment conducive to growing challenges and responsibilities
If you feel that your talent and abilities would make a valuable contribution to our future, we'd love to hear from you! Please apply online and make sure to mention your salary expectations and quoting reference number B56040. Please be aware, that we will only accept applications via our website. We regret that we won’t be able to consider applications which were send by post. Apply Now!