Senior Tools Programmer, New York
|Job Title||Senior Tools Programmer, New York|
|Job Description||We are looking for a Senior Tools Programmer to join our core tech team and work with us on a very exciting and unique AAA franchise. At Avalanche Studios New York you will work with some of the industry’s most exciting technology and talented individuals. Avalanche Studios is developing for both current and next gen platforms.
As a Tools Programmer your main responsibility will be to build user-friendly, yet advanced tools to be used by the game teams in the creation of multiple AAA-titles. You will also work with our content pipeline to allow maximum efficiency for our content creators. The ideal candidate has an interest in application development and usability, and has a drive to make the best possible tools. You will write tools for non-technical team members, and support those people and tools through iteration and refinement.
* 3+ years of relevant experience
* Proficient in C/C++ and python
* Experience with typical source control packages
* Experience from win32 programming
* Current generation console experience desirable
* Multithreading experience desirable
* Self-motivated, strong work ethic, able to work independently
* Good communication skills and thrives as a member of a team
To apply for this position please register below with a detailed CV and cover letter. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously.
All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.
All applicants are required to relocate to work full-time in New York.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Avalanche Studios using their internal reference Senior Tools Programmer, New York.|
|Apply for this job|