International Community Manager
Games Jobs - Community Management - France
|Job Title||International Community Manager|
|Job Category||Community Manager,Community Coordinator|
|Job Description||Have you always wanted to be a Community Manager?
Are you passionate about social networks and guiding communities? This position is for you! Enrich and perfect your skills by joining our passionate team!
As our growth and development continues, we are looking for a Community Manager, fluent in English and French, to help expand and win the loyalty of our existing English-speaking community.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing communications between Ankama and Wakfu players (forums, social networks, devblogs and fansites …).
• Keeping the atmosphere of the online game friendly.
• Organizing and attending events both in and outside of the game (in-game events, conventions, conferences…).
• Identifying key members of your community and involving them in the life of the community.
• Working as a central member of the Community Management team and participating in the coordination of public announcements and synchronisation of community efforts with international teams.
– Minimum 2 years previous experience as a Community Manager.
– Previous experience in project management and/or coordination of international teams.
– Passionate about video games, and specifically MMORPGs. Your knowledge of games will be essential in helping you reach your objectives.
– Fluent in English and French (spelling, grammar, turns of phrase…).
– Excellent knowledge of our products and our universe, which will better allow you to fulfil your missions.
– Knowledge of the internet and social networks, as well as your creativity, will be key assets in optimizing our visibility on different community websites. – Very familiar with office software (Office) and graphic design software (Adobe).
– Methodical, organized and appreciative of teamwork.
Job type: Permanent
Job based in the North of France (Near Lille)
|Salary||Based on Experience|
|Job Category||Community Management|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Ankama Games using their internal reference Community Manager .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|