Head of New Business
Games Jobs - Sales - South
|Job Title||Head of New Business|
|Job Category||Business Development,Sales Director|
|Job Description||Bournemouth based Amuzo is a BAFTA-nominated, multi-award winning casual game studio. We create branded games for global brands, distributing them on the web and smart devices, predominantly to achieve marketing goals.
We are looking for a Head of New Business.
Your challenge would be to grow relationships with new and existing clients in order to locate new briefs and opportunities. Typically our work is sourced from London based marketing, PR or advertising agencies, or directly with national or international brands.
Once a brief is secured, you would then help create and deliver our proposed solution, leading the pitch.
Last year, games we built for our clients were played over 250,000,000 times, topping the App Store in over 130 countries, so you?ll have fantastic case studies and credentials to work with.
If you are a passionate, hard-working and competitive, with strong business acumen and a well-established network of connections within the marketing and / or games industry, we want to speak to you.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Generating new business from your own research, experience, and network
• Working with existing clients in order to maximise revenue opportunities
• Maintaining a sales pipeline and CRM system
• Representing the company worldwide at industry events, conferences, trade shows and networking
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in a digital marketing, casual games or sales sector
• Proven ability to negotiate and close deals
• High level of communication and presentation skills
• Attention to detail and great organisational skills, prioritising and working smart
• Ability to work within a team as well as on your own
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills essential in writing proposals
• Proactive, positive, professional and passionate approach to understanding clients and their needs
• Great understanding of digital and social marketing principles
• Ability and willingness to travel nationally and internationally as dictated by the business
In return we offer:
• Base salary of between £30-£40k with OTE of £60k+ depending on experience
• 20 days holiday per annum (plus Bank Holidays), increasing to 25 depending on duration of employment
• Company pension scheme
• Flexible working hours
• Friendly colleagues
• Excellent location, 10 min. walk to the beach, 5 min. walk to the town centre, 2 min. walk to Bournemouth leisure gardens
Please send your CV along with covering letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Head of New Business”.
We receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and we regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We are most likely to contact you within the next 14 days, but only if you are selected for an interview.
Amuzo is an equal opportunities employer. A copy of our equal opportunities policy is available on request
|Salary||Based on Experience|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amuzo using their internal reference Head of New Business.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|