Product Analyst Grad Level +
Games Jobs - Business / Analysis / Metrics - UK & Europe
|Job Title||Product Analyst Grad Level +|
|Job Category||Analysis / Metrics|
|Job Description||Recent graduate?? Love Games? Data Analysis skills?? This unique opportunity could be the perfect move for you!
This highly successful, f2p mobile games studio in the South East have a fantastic opportunity available and are looking for a passionate graduate with data analysis skills. This is not your standard analysis role, not many grads get the opportunity to work within the next generation of mobile games. This fun and energetic studio need a confident graduate with excellent quantitative analysis skills to make their games more effective and provide the best ever player experience!
The successful candidate would be working with a specific game team to use quantitative analysis to optimise the game and help in the development of new titles played by millions. In return for contributing to the evolution of the data science team and becoming an invaluable member of their strong team, this studio will help you to develop your skills, establish your career and love your job! Not only will you be working in this central, next-gen office you will get paid a great starting salary and receive some excellent benefits too!
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in related field with a 2:1 or above (eg. Economics, Computer science, Maths)
• Understanding of programming basic tools – the ability to create tools
• Attention to detail is key – you must be able to draw out key points
• Effective & Strong communication skills – it is imperative to communicate complex ideas to all members of the team
• Quantitative testing – Basic experience creating tests
• Passion for Games – Essential to work in this unique environment
Nice to haves:
• SQL Experience
• Python Programming experience
• Previous experience using data science to develop projects
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please get in touch ASAP – This won't be around for long - Amanda.Connolly@amiqus.com
|Location||London, Brighton, UK & Europe|
|Job Category||Business / Analysis / Metrics|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference NMPA.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|