Junior Flash Developer
|Job Title||Junior Flash Developer|
|Skills Required||Web / Browser, Mobile / iOS / Android, Flash / Actionscript / HTML5|
|Location||Yorkshire, UK & Europe|
|Job Description||A Yorkshire based client current requires a Junior Flash Developer to work with one of the best loved multiplatform franchises. You will work part of a dynamic team working on an ever expanding fun to play social game, writing and deploying new code to additional packs and features/Levels. Working closely with backend Developers, Artists and Product Managers all with the same goal of delivering games that will make their customers come back for more.
You will be working with critically acclaimed franchises which have all received rave reviews worldwide for some of the most innovative games out there.
• Working closely with the other developers to ensure clean implementation of game code that will be creative and efficient
• Maintaining quality work while managing tight deadlines
• Have a hand in designing new ideas and mechanics to keep our target audience engaged
• Creating technical specifications and defining tasks and work estimates from design documentation.
• A degree in Computer Science or similar
• 1+ years’ programming experience in the Games Industry
• Good problem solving skills
• Solid working knowledge of Actionscript and OOP concepts
• Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, XML
• Portfolio showing source code or games you have worked on (desired)
• Security including data & code encryption (e.g. use of 3rd party API’s).
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a diverse team creating some of the most addictive fun to play games at the moment. If you are interested in this vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com
|Salary||£ 18,000 - £ 25,000|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|