Cinematic Director – Do you want to work on High Octane Cinematics! | 10 Month Contract | Up to £280 per day!
|Job Title||Cinematic Director – Do you want to work on High Octane Cinematics! | 10 Month Contract | Up to £280 per day!|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Art Director, Lead Animator|
|Location||Guildford, UK & Europe|
|Job Description||Do you want to work with a multi-award winning developer, best known for the series of racing games that defined a genre? Their most recent game sold over 100 million copies, gained outstanding reviews and won loads of awards including a BAFTA! The studio is backed by one of the leading game publishers, with this, the IP’s it works on and truly talented team this is an exceptionally stable studio.
The studio is now looking for a talented Cinematic Director. The successful candidate will define and drive the vision for all creative and marketing assets, helping bring a movie-like quality to the narrative by driving the creation of engaging content. The Cinematic Director is involved in breaking down the script, storyboarding, and overseeing dialog recording to create cut scene and trailer footage using their3D commercial package and in house tools to manipulate the blocking, framing, and timing.
• Direct the creation of trailers, marketing assets and cut scenes
• Provide inspiration, leadership and creative focus for the project team
• Generates script breakdown, and directs the creation of storyboards
• Learns to use a proprietary tool to manipulate blocking, framing, and timing
• Advise team members on technical and creative issues
• Work closely with the marketing director and leads from other disciplines
• Challenge the paradigm of video game trailer creative SKILLS AND
• Extensive and proven experience as a Cinematic Director • Able to closely collaborate with the Marketing Director and Art teams
• A solid understanding of composition and camera language
• Understanding of scene lighting
• Visual storytelling ability
• Ability to learn and work with proprietary tools
• Demonstrated leadership abilities and experience
• Ability to effectively interact and collaborate, in meetings or through one-on-one conversations with the different departmental leads (Design, Art, Programming, etc.)
• Must have an understanding of the key aspects of game development including how to work effectively with a real-time engine
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent decision making capabilities
• Avid gamer with a passion for creating top-quality games
• Familiarity with graphics tools such as Maya, 3DS Max, Motion Builder, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, ZBrush, and Photoshop
• Film School or Classical Animation background, ideally with a degree in Fine Arts or Computer Animation
They are located in a very sought after location in the UK with great transport links! They will offer a competitive day rate and the chance to be at the forefront of technical innovation. If you or anyone you know is interested and would like further information or wish to apply please contact me Richard Balding via email: email@example.com.
|Salary||Up to £280 per day!|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference RBanfomefc.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|