|Job Title||Senior Producer|
|Job Description||This highly successful mobile game development studio have just opened a brand new Senior Producer position to join an existing team and work on highly successful game IPs. Your main task will be to lead teams to produce high-quality titles for the iPhone, targeted at a large audience worldwide.
We are open to producers from a design, programming, art or even standard production background – however we expect you will be highly passionate about games from every genre and extremely knowledgeable about the industry.
We are looking for someone with;
- Strong organizational skills and highly passionate in delivery projects on time and of high quality.
- Able to organize a team’s workflow following a strict schedule.
- Able to manage, inspire and motivate a team during both hard and easier development times.
- Experience with direct line manager reporting and at ease with following a clear design plan.
- Able to work in English on a daily basis (writing, speaking, managing, conveying ideas).
- All candidates, with our without games experience, will be tested to prove their ability to develop games.
- Able to be creative and extremely attentive to details until the projects very end, all the while being able to take a step back and see the greater picture to anticipate potential issues.
- Experience in leading teams of a minimum of 10 people across design, art and technical staff.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and implementing such working methodologies.
Within the studio, you will be responsible for the whole development process of the game, from pitch to market release. Here are a few of the responsibilities you will be expected to perform;
- Macro- and micro-organizing the team, planning and following up on the different production cycles: from pitch through to concept, design documentation, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold.
- Oversee quality in different areas of development: game design, art, programming.
- Delivering the project on time while respecting the allocated budget.
- Communicating constantly with various departments within the company.
- You will be assisted daily by the Studio Manager and other members of the team to assist you in making this a success.
If you feel your experience matches the above description and the titles you have worked on and publish speak for themselves in proving your skills as a kick-ass producer, then we’d like to hear from you!
To apply, send your up to date CV to Kevin.Dekoninck@amiqus.com – we will then be in touch to discuss the details of the studio, role and location.
Please note we are unable to sponsor Visas for this position, so interested candidates will need to already be eligible to work within the EU.
|Salary||€30000 - €70000|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference 5efb6e5a-9d09-4537-a41e-ccb9de471bbf.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|