Automation Engineer / QA Games Engineer / Technical Test Engineer
|Job Title||Automation Engineer / QA Games Engineer / Technical Test Engineer|
|Job Category||QA / Localisation|
|Skills Required||QA Tester,Lead QA Tester|
|Job Description||Automation Engineer / QA Games Engineer / Technical Test Engineer
Do you want to test computer games on multiple platforms? This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the best AAA studios in the world!
The Studio currently requires a Test Engineer who has experience of creating test plans and implementing these into databases. The ideal candidate will be open minded, be good creating test plans that will be used by testing teams. To do this you will be able to use your initiative to think ‘outside the box’.
As a Test Engineer you will be responsible for evaluating, troubleshooting, testing games and interactive projects to ensure no issues exist that would prohibit player satisfaction. You will also be required to produce and maintain documentation, logs, and reports of issues with elements of regression testing.
This role is open to Experienced and Senior testers or Junior testers with less experience.
• Create and maintain test plans to be used by internal and external teams
• Continuously improve test processes by preemptively spotting bug patterns
• Check and regress bugs entered into the database by other testers
• Perform white box testing on products
• Writing test scripts to perform automated testing
• Technical Education background (Testing or Computer or Coding related Degree)
• Coding experience with C++ or C# and have wrote test cases with them
• Extensive experience in test automation and non-functional testing
• Keen eye for detail
• Good communication skills
Nice to haves
• ISEB/ISTQB qualified
• Proven track record of released titles
• At least 2 years’ experience in a QA Automated Test role
This is a great opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the Industry who are working on innovative projects
This is an initial 12 month contract with the potential to be extended
To apply, email your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£ 30,000 - £ 60,000|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|