Prototype Artist / Senior Artist / 2D 3D Artist – Paris
|Job Title||Prototype Artist / Senior Artist / 2D 3D Artist – Paris|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Job Description||Prototype Artist / Senior Artist / 2D 3D Artist – Paris
On the back of their huge success in the market, a Paris based games studio is currently looking for a talented Prototype Artist to join a highly successful team. The Prototype Artist will be designing brand new ideas and turning them into potential franchises, you will be designing these ideas from concept to finish and be able to present your work to internal stakeholders. You will be the beginning point for all of the Studio’s new games.
This role will give you the opportunity to be highly creative, as all of the ideas will come from you. The ideal candidate will have a varied portfolio from 2D, 3D and concept sketches to show your diverse style.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity unlike other games studios, you will be extremely hands on and in control of the level of imagination that goes into your work.
The studio is famous for some of the best games in the market at present and will offer you the chance to work on multiple platforms.
• You must be a highly creative individual and be able to show this in your portfolio
• Fluid in 3D and 2D art skills
• Skills in a variety of disciplines such as, any of the following of Environments, Assets, UI’s, Characters, Models. (Your portfolio doesn’t have to contain all of these, but the more variety the better)
• Keen eye for detail
• Strong ability to concept ideas from scratch and be able to inject believability in your work
• At least one game released on mobile or console either through a Studio or Independently
• High Level of English skills
The studio can assist with relocation and sponsorship for non-EU candidates
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly grossing studio and have complete freedom over the style of work in one of the most sought out locations in Europe.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy then send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||Negotiable Depending on experience|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|