Lead Unity Developer - New IP/Project, RPG
|Job Title||Lead Unity Developer - New IP/Project, RPG|
|Skills Required||Lead Programmer,Web / Browser,Gameplay,Mobile / iOS / Android|
|Job Description||Are you both creative and technical and keen to work in a fast-paced and stimulating environment? Are you an enthusiastic, performance-driven team player? If so, read on…
Our client is an independent developer and publisher based in Paris, France, and has been developing free to play games with an artistic flair for mid-core players for over five years now.
Having had many successes working across various games but always keeping a focus on high quality, multi-platform and multiplayer game mechanics, they have grown the studio to over 50 employees and now looking for an additional hire – a Lead Unity Games Developer to join a new project in its prototyping stages.
As the Lead Unity Developer on the team, you will be mentoring a small team of 2 developers at first which will grow to 5 or 6 at its peak, and help the studio establish itself with the UDK. You will be mainly hands-on due to the small size of the team, but will be expected to mentor the more junior developers and help them get used to the software. This game will be aimed at mobile platforms and will contain multiple online elements, aimed at the mid-core market.
Here is what you will be bringing to the team;
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or technology-related discipline
- 4/5+ years of development experience with at least one project developed and published on Unity
- Expert user of the C# language
- Expert user of UDK
- Experience of prototyping a new project is preferable
- Experience working within an agile software development methodology
In exchange for your hard work, we will provide you with many benefits;
- The opportunity to work in Paris, one of Europe’s most beautiful capitals teeming with culture and events
- A creative, fun and stimulating work environment with passionate and open-minded employees where sharing knowledge is part of the daily culture
- The chance to work on ambitious projects which will reach millions of players through our already established user base
- The opportunity to play a role in the success of our games by adding your own touch of creativity
If you would like to apply or simply find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch and send your up to date CV to Kevin.Dekoninck@amiqus.com, and let us know why you feel you are the man for the task!
|Salary||€40,000 / €55,000 Depending on Experience + Relocation Assistance + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference KD LUD.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|