|Job Title||Techincal Designer|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Game Design|
|Job Description||Fantastic opportunity to work with a multi award-winning studio to work on next generation platforms.
Our client, an established and respected company within the gaming industry have looking for and industry leading Level Designer to join their team. Working on both single and multiplayer experiences the successful candidate will become a key member of a creative group looking to shape the next wave of exciting AAA first-person shooters.
The Technical Designer will deliver prefabs of gameplay elements to Level Designer and work with them on iterations to push the quality. Designing and prototyping game systems and game play features from concept phase to final quality will be a core responsibility. You will also balance combat & vehicle mechanics, and maintain & refine underlying gameplay systems.
- Programming or scripting experience (eg. Lua)
- Expertise in combat and layout design
- Previously shipped AAA titles and/or exceptional quality portfolio
- Ability to read and write code in a language such as C++ or C#
- (preferred) Previous experience of building levels in Cry ENGINE Sandbox
- (preferred) Knowldge of visual scripting using CryENGINE Flow Graph - (preferred) Examples of gameplay/level sequences created in CryENGINE
If you would like to apply for the position, or if you would simply like further information on the role, please contact Max McLaren from Amiqus Gaming Recruitment on 01925 839 723. Alternatively please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference TDCTAM.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|