Games Jobs - QA / Localisation - Midlands
|Job Title||Hardware Tester|
|Skills Required||QA / Localisation|
|Job Description||A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Hardware tester to work on cutting-edge hardware development projects for global leader in the gaming and casino industry.
Their mantra, combining excellence with innovation will appeal to a proven tester professional to use QA processes, procedures and structures to test the latest cutting-edge products. Working within the product development team, you will be part of a collaborative effort ensuring your testing solutions fully integrate with co-dependent software and bespoke hardware.
My client is a world-leader in their field. The combination of manufacturing excellence with innovation and product development means that everything needed for the casino of the future is in one place - from quality, hand-crafted furniture to cutting edge technical equipment that enhance gaming experiences, profits and security.
To apply you will need to have:
• A track record in testing hardware
• Good knowledge and experience of the QA process
• Creating and writing Tests for products
• Testing products both existing and those in Research and development
• Software and/or Technical Hardware Experience
Experience with the following would also be very beneficial:
• Experience of testing gaming applications both in casino and on-line
• Knowledge and experience with various development methodologies; Agile, TDD or Waterfall
• Knowledge and experience of Linux and Mysql
If you are passionate about technology, and want to work with a company where there are huge opportunities for growth and progression then please send your CV to Meeta.email@example.com or call 01925 839 757 for more information.
|Salary||£30000 - £35000|
|Location||Up & Europe, Midlands|
|Job Category||QA / Localisation|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference f52678d3-2915-47f5-9550-94cb0b823c8c.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|