Graduate Lighting Artist / Graduate VFX Artist
|Job Title||Graduate Lighting Artist / Graduate VFX Artist|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||VFX / Lighting Artist|
|Job Description||Graduate Lighting Artist / Graduate VFX Artist
Would you like to work on a brand new Xbox one game for one of the best console studios in the UK?
This award winning developer require a Graduate VFX / Lighting Artist to work on their next AAA project, you will be performing tasks such as checking consistency in lighting, colour balance and mood between the various elements of scenes and environments.
You will be building upon the work of a AAA team and be entrusted with enhancing the realism of artwork, the ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and be able to produce beautifully lit sequences that feel natural to the user.
Not only is the Studio heavily financially backed, you will have the opportunity to work with experienced Games veterans creating some of the games out there at the moment.
• Creating visual effects and being aware of the mood, depth and realism of the scene
• Putting the last finishing touches of project work
• Visually enhance the objects or characters in the scene, such as adding eye glint or wet surfaces
• 1st/2.1 Degree in Art, VFX or Lighting (ideally in games)
• Must have experience of e-on VUE whether this be educationally or commercially
• Knowledge of lighting theory
• Understanding of animated VFX
• Experience of 3DS Max or Maya
• Passion for games
• Portfolio demonstrating Art, VFX and Lighting
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the most innovative studios in the UK.
If this vacancy interests you then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£ 18,000 - £ 22,000|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|