Senior Programmer / Lead Programmer / Graphics Programmer – AAA Mobile Studio
Games Jobs - Programming - London
|Job Title||Senior Programmer / Lead Programmer / Graphics Programmer – AAA Mobile Studio|
|Skills Required||AI / Artificial Intelligence,Lead Programmer,Physics,Gameplay,Mobile / iOS / Android,Graphics / Engine,Core Technology,UI / Front End|
|Job Description||Senior Programmer / Lead Programmer / Graphics Programmer – AAA Mobile Studio
A London based AAA Games Studio are currently looking for a Senior / Lead Graphics Programmer to assist with an increase in project demand. The Senior / Lead Programmer will be responsible for managing a team as well as contributing to the code base.
The position can offer the ideal candidate the opportunity to step up from a Senior to a Lead position or a Lead Programmer who wants to continue working in an hands-on environment. The studio does not focus on one particular genre of game and can offer variety in a flexible, agile environment.
You will be approachable and be responsible for spearheading a number of projects for the studio. Leading a small team you will be counted on to deliver clean code, on time and match to publisher milestones. As the only Graphics Programmer in the studio you will be relied on to communicate with other teams and be responsible for establishing the Graphical foundations in a brand new project currently in development.
• Deliver high quality graphics and won’t shy away from delving into gameplay programming
• Innovating and developing new game engine technology
• Designing, documenting and maintaining 3D engine code as well as related game frameworks
• Assisting with appraisals of team members
• Implement 3D Graphics from pipeline, debugging and shaders
• Strong experience in the games industry holding a Graphics Programmer position
• Graphics Experience with Open GL , Direct X or similar package
• At least 1 console or Mobile title released
• Strong C++ experience
• Experience in Unity (Desired)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-renowned development studio where creative ideas are shared, if you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com
|Salary||£ 35,000 - £50,000|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|