2D Artist / UI Designer / UI Artist – Mobile Games Studio
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - London
|Job Title||2D Artist / UI Designer / UI Artist – Mobile Games Studio|
|Skills Required||2D / Concept / Texture Artist,UI Artist|
|Job Description||2D Artist / UI Designer / UI Artist – Mobile Games Studio
A London based Web and Mobile Games Studio are currently looking skilled 2D Artist with games experience to undertake a variety of new projects.
The studio is currently responsible for a revolutionary cross platform app which integrates interactive TV with Social network elements; the app which has gained over 1 million downloads has also won numerous prestigious awards. The studio are looking to expand the features of this app by integrating games into it.
As a member of the UI Team you will be working on new and existing mobile and tablet games. From concept to launch you will play a crucial part of the team, with the end user in mind you will be collaborating with Artists, Product Managers and Programmers, all with the same goal of delivering games that will make their users come back for more.
Candidates must show a higher than normal interest in web technology and development and must be willing to go the extra mile to achieve their assigned goals and deadlines. The successful candidate must also be a confident and accomplished communicator able to fit in with a highly active and integrated team and work processes.
• Designing Icons, menus and logos and helping define the identity of the game
• Creating static and dynamic User interfaces and understanding the basics on how people interact with these
• Create UI, wireframes and workflows
• Prototyping concepts and ideas
• At least 2 years’ experience in 2D / UI Artist position in the games industry
• Either Web, Console or Mobile Games experience
• Photoshop and Illustrator expert
• You must have a portfolio displaying your experience
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to apply, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
|Salary||£30,000 - £45,000|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|