Senior Social/Mobile Game Designer
|Job Title||Senior Social/Mobile Game Designer|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Games Designer,Lead Designer|
|Job Description||This position is to work with one of the most successful Social and Mobile games studio worldwide which will give you the opportunity to develop a brand new game from pre-conception to managing it post release, all the while being backed by an experienced team of developers and artists. With offices based in sunny Spain, you will get to enjoy a relaxed or active lifestyle depending on your personal preferences, all the while challenging yourself in a forward thinking games company.
We are ideally looking for someone professional, passionate about video games, a problem solver, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented. You are smart, creative and practical at the same time. And of course, you are a gamer. Games are your first and your last thought every day!
- Work closely with a Project Manager to make a new hit game come to life.
- Come-up with new feature ideas which will increase user experience, engagement and monetization.
- Transform high-level ideas into detailed and well thought-out concepts.
- Create wireframe screens, mockups and user flows for new product features and content.
- Perform & analyze user testing and recommend design solutions.
- Keeping the design coherent for the development team by maintaing specification document throughout the development.
- Provide the development team detailed design of features for agile feature implementation.
- Conceptualize, create and maintain detailed game design documentation throughout the project cycle
- Design compelling & funny characters/storyline to a new social game concept.
- Stay up to date on the state of the industry, trends and inspirational games (new game genres, new game design methods, and emerging platforms).
- Experience in designing a Social Game from beginning to end.
- Experience or knowledge of game design, level design, gameplay theory & story writing.
- Strong knowledge of game balancing and pacing.
- In-depth understanding of Facebook as a gaming platform.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Systematic and strategic thinking as well as imagination and creativity.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Passionate game player with in-depth knowledge of casual or multiplayer/online games.
In return for your hard work, we will provide you with a great environment - free food and flexi time are just the tip of the iceberg, with monthly company outings, multiple forms of entertainment ranging from our personal games machines and console to sports activities organised with your teammates.
If you feel you are ready to develop a new hit social game using your past experience in the industry and want to find out more about this opportunity, we'd like to discuss it further with you !
Send your up to date CV to Kevin.Dekoninck@amiqus.com with a contact number and we will be in touch.
Please note we are unable to sponsor Visas for this position.
|Salary||€40,000 / €50,000 Depending on Experience + Relocation Assistance|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Amiqus Games using their internal reference KD SLGD.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|