||Aeria Games (www.aeriagames.com) is positioned to become the worldwide leader in one of the fastest growing segments of the online gaming market – Free to Play Massive Multiplayer Online Games. We’ve built a vibrant community around a diverse portfolio of MMO games and have successfully introduced the micro-transaction based business model into North America and Europe.
We're currently recruiting talented individuals and offering rewarding career potential, competitive benefits, and a fun work environment. If you enjoy the challenge of overseeing the operations, sales, and marketing of online game publishing, then join our team! To reinforce our new European Headquarter in Berlin, we are looking for
Customer Service Manager (m/f) Qualifications:
- At least 3 years experience in supervising a customer support, sales team, or
localization team of at least 5 employees.
- Experience recruiting and training employees.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrate an ability to handle multiple demands from superiors and peers.
- Have a strong ability to maintain professionalism within rapid and, at times,
- Fluency and literacy in English.
- Fluency in at least one European language.
- Experience with Massive Multiplayer Online Games is a plus
- Manage the customer service operations.
- Responsible for staff scheduling to include: work assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Recruit job candidates for vacancies within the managed departments.
- Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and
- efficiency of the department.
- Develop, track, and report key performance measurements.
- Recognize, determine and institute best practices throughout all projects (games)
- Distinguish for the team and other departments between high and low priority
- items, focusing on areas yielding the greatest return
- Document and communicate in-game community satisfaction, revenue stream, and revenue-building opportunities to management.
- Ensure the customer service teams organize, schedule and manage in-game events for the community of players.
- Organize, track, and report technical issues and quality assurance matters
- Schedule and conduct department meetings.
- Direct staff in the development, analysis, and preparation of reports.
- Train and supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Train, grow and mentor team, including developing leadership and providing a career path.
How to Apply: Send your resume to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and make sure to include:
- Cover letter explaining why you feel you are a good candidate
- Your resume in MS Word or Adobe PDF format