Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Games Jobs - Programming - United States
|Job Title||Senior Software Development Engineer in Test|
|Job Description||Established in 1991, my client develops cutting-edge games and cross-platform game engine technology.
They are now looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test.
• Build and maintain test automation frameworks for the engine (stability, scalability, regressions, etc.)
• Build and maintain systems to drive compatibility testing for our many supported platforms
• Instrument various engine subsystems to provide improved analytics regarding performance (cpu, gpu, core utilization), memory (usage, fragmentation), and other metrics
• Hire and lead team of SDETs to further build out automated tests, instrumentation, and other testing tools to augment their engine QA
Requirements of the Job:
• Need to have software development and/or test experience with proficiency in producing efficient and maintainable code using C/C++ , C# or Java
• Need to have innovative insights into automating tests end to end
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills are must
• Strong functional and automated testing, test strategy and planning, writing detailed test cases based on user scenarios and deep technical knowledge
• Ability to understand business and functional requirements and translate them into test scenarios/cases
• Usage of automation/performance tools and able to write end to end automation scripts.
• Excellent communications skills both in team, across team and with management and other disciplines.
• Experience working with the Unreal Engine or other game middleware is preferred
More details are available by contacting Jake Perkins at Aardvark Swift via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||USA, United States|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8606_JP06166SDET.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|