Snr Java Developer
Games Jobs - Programming - United States
|Job Title||Snr Java Developer|
|Job Description||Established in 1991, my client develops cutting-edge games and cross-platform game engine technology.
They are now looking for a Senior Backend Engineer .
• Designing, implementing, and iterating on scalable, secure, highly available, backend services
• Driving, reviewing, and implementing overall system architecture
• Providing input into the product roadmap, including milestones schedules and deliverables
• Maintaining and communicating technical risks across the group
• Collecting and analyzing metrics from online services
• Following industry trends and maintaining a strong interest in cutting edge technology
Knowledge and Skills Required
• Fluent in Java or other object oriented language
• Strong knowledge and extensive experience in online technologies, including distributed systems, security, networking protocols, and cloud technologies
• Experience with secure, scalable system architectures and deployments
• Experience with cloud technologies, preferably AWS cloud services
• Experience with noSQL database technologies, preferably MongoDB
Preference to Applicants with:
• Experience with caching solutions such as Oracle Coherence, Memcached, etc.
• Experience with distributed systems such as Hadoop, Zookeeper, etc
• Exposure to Spring framework
• Experience with deployment tools such as Chef, Puppet, Fabric, etc.
More details are available by contacting Danny Johnson at Aardvark Swift via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||USA, United States|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8604_DJ06166SBE.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|