Games Jobs - Programming - United States
|Job Title||Rendering Programmer|
|Job Description||Established in 1991, my client develops cutting-edge games and cross-platform game engine technology.
They are now looking for a Rendering Programmer to join their team.
Overview of the Job
You'll work directly with the brightest technical minds in the business as they build the premier game engine for a multitude of platforms.
Requirements of the Job:
• Strong C++ knowledge and multi-threaded programming techniques
• Thorough knowledge and proficient application of 3d math, rendering algorithms and data structures
• Performance minded development and optimization skills
• Results-oriented approaches and thinking
• Self-motivated and able to dive into a complex system with quick results
• Must be able to communicate and work well with a team of similarly passionate and skilled individuals
• Strong communication with technical artists and proficiency working with them to develop and iterate on features / tools
• Excellent knowledge of a broad range of graphics APIs and shader languages including DirectX 9 / HLSL and OpenGL / GLSL
Preference to Applicants with:
• Creativity in problem solving and the ability to think outside of the established solutions
• Console experience, especially next-generation systems
• Experience with mobile rendering development
• Expertise in OpenGL ES, DirectX 11, console graphics APIs
• 3 years professional experience with one or more shipped titles
More details are available by contacting Ben Shatford at Aardvark Swift via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8607_BS06166RP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|