Games Jobs - Programming - United States
|Job Title||Network Programmer|
|Job Description||Established in 1991, my client develops cutting-edge games and cross-platform game engine technology.
They are now looking for a Network Programmer to join their team.
Requirements of the Job:
• Strong C++ skills and the ability to code and architect engine systems
• A keen analytical mind, with strong problem solving skills
• Experience working with various software networking methods and technologies (sockets, encryption, reliable packets over UDP, etc.)
• Experience with replicating and distributing state across multiple machines, potentially involving low bandwidth, high latency.
• General understanding of basic network attacks and methods used for cheating in multiplayer games
• Experience with various online platforms (LIVE, PSN, Steam), and implementing API's with parity across these platforms in mind.
• Demonstrated interest in games
Preference to Applicants with:
• Experience working with multithreaded systems
• Performance optimization skills
• Console experience, especially next-generation systems
More details are available by contacting Damien Dalton at Aardvark Swift via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||USA, United States|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8609_DD06166NP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|