Producer (Project Manager)
Games Jobs - Production - UK & Europe
|Job Title||Producer (Project Manager)|
|Job Description||Producer (Project Manager)
This is an excellent job opportunity in mainland Europe with a rapidly expanding game development studio!!
As the Producer (Project Manager), you will be responsible for making my client's ambitious and challenging game projects run as smoothly and efficiently as possible. You will ensure that the projects run from concept to completion on time, while satisfying the various stakeholders and dependencies. In addition to maintaining project schedules and status reports, you’ll manage risks and change requests, and pro-actively solve development problems before they impact the schedule or the end result.
I want to hear from you if:
• You are able to drive a team to success
• You have excellent communication, coordination and diplomacy skills
• You have a proactive, can-do attitude
• You proactively identify roadblocks and chase their removal
• You possess advanced knowledge of modern project management methods and tools
• You’re able to critically assess status and identify risks
• You have a strong affinity with games
• You have an education at university level, preferably in a technical/software discipline, or equivalent level of industry experience
• You have at least 2 years of experience in managing software projects, preferably game projects of course.
For further information on both the role and studio, please contact Simon Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||€Excellent + Benefits|
|Location||Mainland Europe, UK & Europe|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 6377_SH1200PM3.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|