|Job Title||Gameplay Programmer|
|Location||France, UK & Europe|
|Job Description|| Gameplay Programmer
Our client is a video game development studio specialized in console and PC games. Based in Bordeaux, France and founded in 2002 by 12 video game enthusiasts, the company has originated 9 games for PC’s and consoles for movie tie-ins.
They are currently looking for a gameplay programmer who will work within a team of programmers. You will develop game content and will also help in other areas such as:
• programming the behavior of AI characters or elements of play
• lineup of game rules and systems of communication between characters and game elements
• programming and/or integration of user interface and menus.
• programming animations, FX, sounds, etc. ...
• travel planning elements of the game, the physics of objects and trajectory calculations
• Documentation of the different elements designed or programmed Profile
• Diploma in Computer Engineering or equivalent (bac +4 level minimum).
• Experience: Min 3 years experience as a programmer, preferably in the field of gaming.
The ideal candidate must have:
•Developed a number of titles as a game play programmer
•Strong knowledge of 3D real-time
• Experience in the development of a PC game or console (PS3, XBOX 360, Wii, PS2, GameCube or Xbox)
•Proficiency in programming in C + +
•Ability to adapt to internal tools
•Ability to work as a team and good interpersonal skills, self
•English required (all projects are written in that language)
•Passion for Video Games
In return the company offer an excellent Salary and Benefits.
More details are available by contacting Danny Johnson at Aardvark Swift via email: Danny@aswift.com
|Salary||€Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 6012_DJ50201GP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|