Tools Pipeline Programmer
Games Jobs - Programming - The Netherlands
|Job Title||Tools Pipeline Programmer|
|Job Description||My client is a leading European Developer with close ties to a major international publisher. They combine outstanding technology with a strong artistic vision, and in doing so have elevated the company to a prominent rank among Europe's game developers.
They are now looking for a Tools Pipeline Programmer to join their team.
My client is looking for a Programmer to help improve their content pipeline, ensuring a smooth flow from the hands of the developers, through various build servers and optimization steps, into the final game. The content pipeline handles very large amounts of complex data and integrates with all game sub systems; it is a critical part of the development process and needs to be very reliable and have very good performance. The pipeline itself is an integral part of the game engine, written in C++, while some of the surrounding tools are made in C#. All are maintained and developed by the tools team, which takes input from all disciplines (art, design & coding) to help streamline the entire game creation process, always trying to increase productivity and creative freedom.
• You have extensive programming experience, preferably in the games industry;
• You have a passion for solving complex problems with high quality code;
• You have excellent knowledge of C++; experience with C# will be helpful;
• You’re comfortable working with a large existing code-base and tool set;
• You enjoy working in an innovative, highly technical and dynamic development environment;
• You possess strong verbal and written communication skills;
• You have a service-oriented attitude and an eye for efficiency, workflow and usability.
• You have experience with parallel programming, distributed processes or client-server development.
• You have past experience with large, scalable systems and high performance computers in an unrelated industry.
• You have past experience in a similar position in the gaming industry.
For more information on this role or to apply for the position, please contact Ben Shatford at Aardvark Swift on +44 (0)1709 834777 or e-mail email@example.com
|Location||Netherlands, The Netherlands|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8679_BS1200TPP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|