Outsourcing Asset Artist
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - The Netherlands
|Job Title||Outsourcing Asset Artist|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Job Description||My client is a leading European Developer with close ties to a major international publisher. They combine outstanding technology with a strong artistic vision, and in doing so have elevated the company to a prominent rank among Europe's game developers.
They are now looking for an Outsourcing Asset Artist to join their team.
Overview of the job:
Working closely under the guidance of one of their Art Directors, you will be responsible for ensuring that my client's 3d models are integrated correctly and are of stellar, consistent quality. The person they are looking for is not aiming to build 3D models from scratch but enjoys working with pre-made assets instead.
• You consider yourself a game developer rather than artistic creative or 3D modeler;
• You understand the concept of subcontracting;
• You have experience working on collaborative game projects.
• Released game titles are preferred, but academic projects and mod experience are great as well;
• You have experience working with one or more off the shelf game engines such as Unreal Engine, CryEngine or Unity;
• You have technical knowledge and are interested in game asset creation from start to finish. Especially if you’re articulate, have strong written and verbal communication skills and a good command of the English language;
• You are a strong problem solver and troubleshooter for both creative and technical issues;
• You can work to specification and to schedule in an existing pipeline. You deliver on time and to specification;
• You can work under both close scrutiny and minimal instruction as required;
• You keep up to date with new techniques for asset creation, current technical and quality benchmarks;
• You’re a fast learner and eager to continue improving your skillset;
• You’re high on initiative and know how to manage your time effectively.
To express your interest in this role please contact Simon Hope at Aardvark Swift on: 01709 834777 or via email at: Simon@aswift.com
|Location||Netherlands, The Netherlands|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8821_SH1200OAA.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|