|Job Title||Network Programmer|
|Location||Amsterdam, The Netherlands|
|Job Description||Network Programmer
Making games since 2000, this Amsterdam studio has a proven reputation for creating original AAA titles for high profile publishers. Now working exclusively with an industry leader, on their current and next gen technologies and with a major franchise in the pipeline, they are looking to recruit creative and talented individuals to join their determined teams
This is an exciting opportunity to develop cutting-edge architectures and high performance systems for current and next-gen platforms.
• Creating a robust object replication system.
• Creating systems to detect and cope with network issues.
• Building a framework to make it easy for game programmers to make game mechanics replicate to other clients.
• Creating algorithms to reduce / hide lag.
• Create algorithms to detect and prevent cheating.
• Working with backend engineers (Java) to integrate features in the game client.
• Working with other teams within Sony to share knowledge and code.
You have a helpful, solution-oriented attitude.
You are an experienced C++ programmer.
You have experience with network programming.
You have an interest in online gaming.
You have experience with UNIX.
You have experience with Java.
More details are available by contacting Ben via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||€Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7617_BS07617NP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|