Lead Tools Programmer
Games Jobs - Programming - The Netherlands
|Job Title||Lead Tools Programmer|
|Job Description||My client is a leading European Developer with close ties to a major international publisher. They combine outstanding technology with a strong artistic vision, and in doing so have elevated the company to a prominent rank among Europe's game developers.
They are now looking for a Lead Tools Programmer to join their team.
Overview of the job:
You will work together with designers, artists and other users of the tools to really understand their existing workflow, identify ways in which this can be improved, and guide the team in implementing the needed solutions.
• You have at least 5 years of DCC/GUI tools development experience, preferably in the games industry;
• You have developed a creative and technical vision on tools development, stemming from a real passion for quality tools;
• You have experience directing other developers in a lead or senior role, and would like to extend this;
• You have an excellent understanding of C++;
• You enjoy working with artists and designers, understanding their work and want to help them become more productive and creative;
• You possess strong verbal and written communication skills;
• You enjoy working in an innovative, highly dynamic development environment.
• You have experience using Maya, Houdini, Photoshop and related tools.
• You have experience developing GUI tools in C#.
• You have past experience in a similar position in the gaming or movie production industry.
For more information on this role or to apply for the position, please contact Ben Shatford at Aardvark Swift on +44 (0)1709 834777 or e-mail email@example.com
|Location||Netherlands, The Netherlands|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8818_BS1200LTP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|