GUI Tools Programmer
Games Jobs - Programming - The Netherlands
|Job Title||GUI Tools Programmer|
|Job Description||We have an excellent job opportunity in central Amsterdam with a rapidly expanding game development studio.
Our client is a AAA Games development studio, responsible for producing beautiful FPS games, recognised for quality.
Are you a tools programmer who can take input from all disciplines to help streamline the entire game creation process? If so, we want to hear from you.
Overview of the job:
As a tools programmer, you will take input from all disciplines to help streamline the entire game creation process. You’ll work together with designers, artists and other programmers to analyze their workflow, identify areas for improvement, and implement tools and processes to increase their productivity and creative freedom. You’ll develop new C# GUI tools and improve existing ones, keeping a strong focus on the user interface and the underlying workflow process.
• You have a service-oriented attitude and an eye for efficiency, workflow and usability.
• You’re an experienced C# programmer with an interest in GUI development
• You possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
• You’re comfortable working with a very large existing code-base and tool set.
• You enjoy working in an innovative, highly dynamic development environment.
• Knowledge of 3D and graphics-related algorithms.
• Experience with Maya, Python scripting and Perforce.
• Experience with client-server programming and distributed processes.
• Experience programming C# and GUI applications in an unrelated industry.
• Experience with large, scalable systems and high performance computers in an unrelated industry.
• Experience in a similar position in the gaming industry.
For more information on this role or to apply for the position, please contact Ben Shatford at Aardvark Swift on +44 (0)1709 834777 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Amsterdam, The Netherlands|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7539_BS1200GTP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|