Games Jobs - Programming - The Netherlands
|Job Title||Gameplay Programmer|
|Job Description||My client is a leading European Developer with close ties to a major international publisher. They combine outstanding technology with a strong artistic vision, and in doing so have elevated the company to a prominent rank among Europe's game developers.
They are already underway with development for the next generation of home consoles and are looking for an experienced Game Programmer to drive their next AAA title.
As part of an agile team of designers and artists, you invent ways to break game features down into logical systems which are easy to develop and maintain. You prove these features by building and refining prototypes of your systems, making sure they add to the overall believability of the game world. You also assist and encourage other departments to get the most out of the systems you create.
• You have a fiery passion for programming in general
• You are interested in game mechanics
• You have a helpful, solution-oriented attitude
• You enjoy working in agile, multi-disciplinary teams
• You're fluent in C++
• You've worked on (and completed) one or more games
• You have a grasp of the mathematics behind 3D graphics
• You can optimize code for performance, scalability and clarity
For further information, or to apply, please contact Danny Johnson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8739_DJ1200GP.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|