Character Concept Artist
|Job Title||Character Concept Artist|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Location||Amsterdam, The Netherlands|
|Job Description||My client is reputed to be one of the leading developers in Europe; with a large studio employing 130 developers. They combine outstanding technology with a strong artistic vision, and in doing so have elevated the company to a prominent rank among Europe's game developers. My client boasts a range of AAA titles across multiple next gen platforms.
They are looking for a Character Concept Artist with a lot of character. As the successful candidate, you will design characters to populate the worlds of their flagship titles. You will supply highly detailed designs for their production artists, and work with the Art Director to create an original, consistent game world. Since you will be participating in all phases of the design process, good social and communication skills are a must for this role.
They want to hear from you if:
• You possess excellent creative skills and insight, and you have the personal and professional portfolio to prove it.
• You’re passionate about – and have good knowledge of – character design, art and culture.
• You have an exceptional understanding of form and anatomy.
• You can drive a character concept's evolution from rough concepts to a final tight production board.
• You possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• You’re able to provide clear, concise feedback on the work of third parties.
• You’re comfortable working within a multidisciplinary team.
• You’re comfortable working within a predefined style.
They especially want to hear from you if:
• You have at least 2 years of professional creative experience in the field of Games, Film, and/or Fashion.
• You have a Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) in Design or Architecture.
• You possess excellent technical knowledge of design software and techniques.
Please note applications submitted without portfolio will not be considered.
Your portfolio must include realistic chararcters - FPS/Action Style.
In return the company offer an excellent Salary and Benefits.
More details are available by contacting Lisa Corbett at Aardvark Swift via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||€Excellent + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7534_LC1200CA2.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|