|Job Title||Server Developer|
|Location||South-West, UK, South West|
|Job Description||Server Developer
My client is an established mobile games studio based in the heart of the Cotswolds. They are developing and launching fun, addictive, playable and engaging iPhone & Android games and apps.
They have already released a plethora of successful products into the mobile app & gaming world in the last 2 years, generating over 45 million downloads and no.1 hits in over 120 countries around the world!
They are now looking to capitalise on this success with a number of new products. To help them do this they are looking to hire a talented LAMP Developer to shape and develop important server-side functionality including a persistent game world system, user account management, individual game databases, high score tables, in-game messaging/gifting, metrics etc.
• Expert familiarity with MySQL and PHP.
• Backend web development experience.
• Database design and SQL programming.
• Comfortable with asynchronous network programming, server frameworks, fault tolerance and scalability.
• Detailed understanding of implementing large server applications.
• Experience with Python development.
• Linux and core network services (DNS, SMTP, NTP, Syslog, Apache, Nagios).
• Managing and programming using Cloud services.
• Experience in capacity planning and large scale systems.
• Experience developing rich user frontend environments using AJAX.
• Experience with version control systems such as Subversion or Perforce.
For further information and a full specification please contact Danny Johnson at Aardvark Swift via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||£Excellent + Bonus/Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 7965_DJ4547SD.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|