|Job Title||World Artist|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Location||South East, South East|
|Job Description||My client are an outstanding independent studio based in Brighton who have been working with the biggest names in games developing an exciting and innovative title for children.
They are now seeking an experienced World Artist they are looking for someone who is hugely passionate about gaming across a diverse array of platforms, genres and play styles.
Successful applicants will get to work with some of the best and brightest developers from the video game industry who will be able to impart many years of knowledge and experience built up from working on multiple critically acclaimed and successful video game titles.
• Make a significant direct contribution to the creation of AAA world art, level design & lighting.
• Input into defining look & feel and helping to communicate art style principles to the world team.
• Lead by example. Demonstrate, communicate and exemplify clear expectations for quality.
• Proactively assist in defining art pipelines and best practices against industry benchmarks.
• Oversee the work of the World Artists on a daily basis, manage, mentor and coach your team.
• Supervise regular team meetings, communicate art direction and deliver regular critiques. • Recognize and develop talent on the team. • Participate in the recruiting, interviewing and testing of potential new World Artists.
• Perform special projects as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERTISE REQUIRED
• Ideally a first in Fine Art, Computer Animation, Digital Media Design or relevant degree.
• Experience in AAA character action games with a stylised aesthetic.
• Prior experience leading a team of artists is an advantage.
• Exceptional portfolio that demonstrates a breadth of ability and traditional drawing skills.
• Solid understanding of 2D/3D art packages: Photoshop, Maya, Z-brush etc.
• Strong written/verbal communication skills.
• Ability to, Design, Prototype, Model, Texture & Light beautiful & immersive stylised worlds.
• A generalist creative and technical skillset that reaches beyond the remit of world art.
You must have a portfolio/showreel to apply for this role
In return the company offers an excellent Salary and Benefits.
More details are available by contacting via email: Peter.email@example.com
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8153_PB5971W.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|