VFX Technical Animator
Games Jobs - Art / Animation - South East
|Job Title||VFX Technical Animator|
|Job Description||Our client is an exciting boutique development studio based in South of England. Its founders have a proven track record of producing high quality AAA products and have continued this success here with their most recent product being their most commercially successful to date!
They are now looking for a VFX Technical Animator to join their team.
• Bring our stylized worlds to life with standout VFX animation sequences and set piece events.
• Layout and implement cinematic camera sequences for both action & storytelling purposes.
• Work in close collaboration with the Programming, Animation and Modeling teams to troubleshoot and evaluate assets and establish pipeline processes.
• Demonstrate, communicate and exemplify clear expectations for quality.
• Evaluate, recommend and implement rigging solutions for various art assets including vehicles, weapons, FX, environmental objects, etc.
• Communicate ideas through development of Pre-visualisation.
• Solving of technical production issues, especially those related to technical animation and VFX.
• Optimize art assets for engine performance.
• Identify and communicate technical limitations of our tools and engine; suggest solutions.
• Write and assist in the development of Maya tools to improve art production processes.
• Meet weekly work targets and milestone deliverables in a full production environment.
• Ideally a first in Fine Art, Computer Animation, Digital Media Design or relevant degree.
• Proven ability working on AAA character action games with a stylized aesthetic.
• A world class animation reel that demonstrates a breadth of ability and traditional drawing skills.
• Knowledge of animation principals and ability to produce high quality animation.
• Exceptional generalist knowledge of Maya, Rigging, Mel, Python, Ridged body dynamics etc.
• Strong written/verbal communication skills.
• A generalist creative and technical skillset that reaches beyond the remit of animation.
• Demonstrable time management and organisation skills.
• Enthusiastic team player, positive and outgoing personality.
• A passion for video games, art and a commitment to personal development.
• A creative thinker with strong problem solving skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Simon Hope at Aardvark Swift on +44 (0)1709 834777 or e-mail email@example.com
|Location||South East, UK, South East|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Aardvark Swift using their internal reference 8713_SH05971TA.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|